Saturday 3 October 2015

Hi my name is Meghan and I'm an avid traveller from Australia.

I have started this blog to share with you my travel tips and stories from around the world and hopefully collaborate with others to gain some insights for my future endeavours.

So far, I have covered most of Europe and South East Asia, however there are quite a few more countries on my list.  For my next holiday, I would like to travel India.  The U.S. is also a big one on my to-do list.

Stay tuned for my next blogpost where I will be sharing my recent trip to France and Greece.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Meghan, so what fascinates you about India? Anything in particular you would like to explore there? So good to know you are well travelled. Good look for the future endeavours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love traveling too. Can't wait for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meghan, looking forward to reading about your travel stories. OOOHHHH I felt sooooo at home at Frances and look forward to reading about your experience
    KB

    ReplyDelete